Community-Based Scholarship Program
- Student must have attended and graduated from a Chicago-land high school
- Student must have completed one full year of undergraduate studies and be enrolled to attend the same institution for the following year
- The scholarship is for students going into their sophomore, junior or senior year of undergraduate studies
- Student must be enrolled full time and have a cumulative GPA of 2.75
- Scholarship winners must attend the annual Impact Summit to claim their scholarship in person. Summits are held the last Saturday in July.
Impact Community Service Scholarships
Impact offers three scholarships to currently enrolled college students.
- McCormick Scholarship $500 Books
- Sylinsky Scholarship $1000 Housing
- Franklin Scholarship $2000 Tuition
Scholarship Entries received after this date will not be considered.
Scholarship funds are raised from businesses in the Chicago-land
community. Businesses must release the funds to the Impact Scholarship Account no later than July 1. On the Monday following the Annual Summit, the Impact Scholarship Committee will transmit the funds directly to the post-secondary institution on behalf of the student. The number of scholarships offered and availability vary each
year as they are determined by local business participation.
Are you a Chicago-land business interested in assisting a local student complete his/her undergraduate degree?
If so, please complete the form below and a member of our scholarship committee will contact you shortly.
Are you a current Chicago-native college student attending an accredited two year, four year or trade school? If so, please complete the form below and submit your essay to [email protected] no later than June 1st.